Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Curry with Fresh Chilli Paste / Northern Thai style recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry with Fresh Chilli Paste / Northern Thai style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry with Fresh Chilli Paste / Northern Thai style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry with fresh chilli paste / northern thai style recipe. To cook chicken curry with fresh chilli paste / northern thai style you need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry with Fresh Chilli Paste / Northern Thai style:
- Prepare 1 kg of chicken of your choice ,chop to bite size.
- Use 80 grams of dried hot chilli or less.
- Take 2 head of fresh turmeric ,or dried 1 tbsp.
- Use 2 of lemongrass stalk.
- Take 10 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Get 50 grams of garlic.
- Provide 100 grams of shallots.
- Prepare 1 slice of of galangal.
- Prepare 2 bunch of coriander,use both roots and leaves.
- Provide 2 cup of water.
- Take 2 tbsp of fishsauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of good quality shrimps paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of vegetable oil to fry paste.
Steps to make Chicken Curry with Fresh Chilli Paste / Northern Thai style:
- Prepare all herbs and chilli in need ,the heart of this dish is turmeric the colour the flavor will be fantastic :).
- Use blender for quick curry ,but if i have time i prefer pestel and mortar,blend to mix first( lemongrass,turmeric,garlic,shallots,coriander roots ,chilli,galangal ..preserve some part of lemon grass to fry with the paste ).
- Add shrimp paste ,blend more until almost smooth paste.
- Crush 3 clove of garlic ,set aside with the paste ,get ready to stir in hot oil.
- On medium heat with medium soup pot ,add oil..when it hot stir in crushed garlic and fresh chilli paste ,stir until good aroma ,dont let it burn ,keep stir within 3 mins.
- Add chopped chicken ,stir to mix ,stir until no longer pink ,at the bottom will burn easily ,add kaffir lime leave and some slice of lemongrass.
- Add water ,change to high heat ,stir only to mix ..then let it boil for 15 mins.
- Reduce to medium heat ,add fish sauce ,let it simmer until chicken tendered and soup reduced.
- Add chopped coriander leaves ,stir to mix ,heat off,serve hot with rice,steamed jasmine rice or sticky rice :).
If you find this Chicken Curry with Fresh Chilli Paste / Northern Thai style recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.