Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Spinach Curry with mushroom and paneer cottage cheese recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach Curry with mushroom and paneer cottage cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach Curry with mushroom and paneer cottage cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach curry with mushroom and paneer cottage cheese recipe. You can cook spinach curry with mushroom and paneer cottage cheese using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spinach Curry with mushroom and paneer cottage cheese:
- Get 200 gm of spinach.
- Take 2 of tomatoes puree.
- Get 2 of medium onion (grinded).
- Get 5-6 of garlic (grinded).
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 bowl of washed and cut mushrooms.
- Use 1 bowl of cuts paneer(cottage cheese).
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Take 2 of whole dry red chilli.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 2 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of asafoetida (hing).
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Get 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
Instructions to make Spinach Curry with mushroom and paneer cottage cheese:
- First boil the spinach for 10 minutes and transfer into cold water than strain it.and grind it as a puree form..
- Take hot pan with oil,fry paneer until light brown colour,and same pan saute mushroom also,takeout in kitchen towel,.
- Now take same pan clean it add oil and put cumin seeds,fenugreek seeds,and 2 dry red chilli,saute 2 minutes,than add grinded onion and garlic,and ginger garlic paste,cook until brown in colour,.
- Now add spinach puree,stir continuously for 2 minutes than add all spices,mix well,now add tomato puree,mix well,.
- Now put mushroom in curry,add water according to your curry thickness,and cook with cover for 10 minutes medium to low flame,.
- Now open it and put paneer,mix well,turn off the flame,spinach curry with paneer and mushroom is ready to serve,.
- Enjoy with Rice,roti,puri,paratha,etc.🥗🍄💚😋.
If you find this Spinach Curry with mushroom and paneer cottage cheese recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.