Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mushroom Gravy Curry Indian Restaurant Style recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mushroom Gravy Curry Indian Restaurant Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom Gravy Curry Indian Restaurant Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains present in white bread.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom gravy curry indian restaurant style recipe. To make mushroom gravy curry indian restaurant style you need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mushroom Gravy Curry Indian Restaurant Style:
- You need 250 gm of Mushrooms cleaned.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Get 1 of Onion.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of Oil.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of Finely chopped Tomato (optional).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take 3 slit of Green Chilli.
- Get Cloves of 2.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- Provide 1/4 inch of Cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 of Marathi Mogga / Caper small.
- Use 2 teaspoon of Red Chilli powder.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of Coriander fruits.
Instructions to make Mushroom Gravy Curry Indian Restaurant Style:
- In a hot pan, pour sufficient water & blanch the sliced mushrooms for 2 minutes. Turn off the flame..
- In a dry mixie jar, add 1/2 part of one large onion cut into two halves , all the whole spices and make a coarse paste of it. Once the paste is ready,keep it aside..
- Heat a kadai over a medium flame, pour oil to it. Once the oil is hot, add the cumin seeds, prepared spices paste, other half part of sliced onion, slit green chilli,salt & turmeric powder one after the other..
- Saute it until the raw smell goes off..
- To the above mix, add the chopped tomatoes (optional) and cook until it turns tender..
- Now add the sliced mushrooms, red chilli powder & sprinkle some salt over it. Saute for 2 minutes over a low flame..
- Pour sufficient water to it & cook the gravy until the mushroom turns tender or the oil starts oozing out of the gravy. Cover it with a lid and ensure to cook it over a low flame..
- Once the gravy thickens, transfer the mushroom gravy into a serving bowl..
- Serve hot the delectable mushroom gravy curry with roti/rice..
If you find this Mushroom Gravy Curry Indian Restaurant Style recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.