Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mix veg lemon curry in curd(without onion garlic) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mix veg lemon curry in curd(without onion garlic) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix veg lemon curry in curd(without onion garlic) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most likely purchase lots of food items out of habit. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One nutritious alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mix veg lemon curry in curd(without onion garlic) recipe. To cook mix veg lemon curry in curd(without onion garlic) you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mix veg lemon curry in curd(without onion garlic):
- Use As required of Vegetables (potatoes,brinjal,rawbanana,carrot, capsicum,beans).
- You need 3 tsp of oil.
- Use 1tsp of cumin seed.
- Provide Pinch of asafoetida.
- Use 1/2 small bowl of Peanuts.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of curd / yoghurt.
- Use 1 tsp of lemon.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide as per taste of Salt.
Steps to make Mix veg lemon curry in curd(without onion garlic):
- Firstly, in a large kadai heat 2 tsp oil and roast all the vegetables and keep aside..
- Now to the same kadai, heat 1tsp oil and add 1 tsp cumin, 1 bay leaf and pinch of hing. saute well.
- Further add peanuts and roast on low flame for 5 minutes.make peanuts paste pour it then add additionally add ¼ tsp turmeric, ½ tsp chilli powder, ½ tsp coriander powder and ¼ tsp garam masala.now add ½ cup water and 1 cup whisked curd keeping the flame on low..
- Stir continuously till the curd combines well add roasted vegetables and ½ tsp salt.mix well, cover and simmer for 10 minutes add lemon.
- Finally, serve mix vegetables curry in curd with chapathi or kulcha..
If you find this Mix veg lemon curry in curd(without onion garlic) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.