Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for MAMBHAZHA PULISERY / MANGO CURRY recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best MAMBHAZHA PULISERY / MANGO CURRY recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to MAMBHAZHA PULISERY / MANGO CURRY recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mambhazha pulisery / mango curry recipe. You can have mambhazha pulisery / mango curry using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook MAMBHAZHA PULISERY / MANGO CURRY:
- Provide 2 of Mango.
- Get 5 of Green chilli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Jaggery.
- You need 1/2 cup of Curd.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get of For Grinding:.
- You need 1 cup of Grated coconut.
- Get 2 of Green chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Provide of For Seasoning:.
- Provide 1 tsp of Coconut oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Urad dal.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Fenugreek seeds.
- Get 2 of Red chilli.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Use 1 strands of Curryleaves.
Steps to make MAMBHAZHA PULISERY / MANGO CURRY:
- Peel the mango skin and slice it into pieces..
- Cook the mangoes in about 1 cup of water along with the turmeric powder, red chilli powder, jaggery, curry leaves, green chilli and salt..
- Grind the coconut, green chillies and cumin seeds to a fine paste..
- Once the mangoes get cooked, add the ground coconut paste to it. Let it cook for 5 mins..
- Add the curd and stir it well. Switch off the flame..
- In a pan, heat oil and add mustard seeds. When it splutter add urad dal, fenugreek seeds, red chilli and curry leaves. Switch off the flame and add turmeric powder and red chilli powder..
- Pour the seasoning to the curry..
- Enjoy this yummy mambazha pulissery with rice………
If you find this MAMBHAZHA PULISERY / MANGO CURRY recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.