Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Beans curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beans curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beans curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you presently eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beans curry recipe. You can have beans curry using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Beans curry:
- You need of Oil.
- Take 1 of medium onion.
- Take 1 of small piece of ginger.
- Take 1/2 of a red chilli.
- Use 500 g of beans (preboiled).
- Take 3 of large chopped tomatoes.
- Provide 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Take 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Provide 1 of level tsp black pepper.
- Take 3 of carrots, grated.
- Prepare 1 of /2 cup milk.
- Take 1 bunch of dhania.
Steps to make Beans curry:
- Add one and half tbsp of oil to a pan on a high heat.
- Finely chop your onion, garlic, chilli and ginger and fry on a high heat for 2 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Drain and rinse your beans.
- Pour in the coconut milk and chopped tomatoes.
- Add the curry powder and ground black pepper.
- Add the beans carrots and milk.
- Let your curry boil and reduce so the sauce can thicken for about 8 minutes.
- Finely chop the dhania and add them in.
If you find this Beans curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.