Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fenugreek Mutton Curry (methi makhana gosht) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fenugreek Mutton Curry (methi makhana gosht) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain foods is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fenugreek mutton curry (methi makhana gosht) recipe. You can cook fenugreek mutton curry (methi makhana gosht) using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fenugreek Mutton Curry (methi makhana gosht):
- Provide 1 kg of boneless mutton pieces (clean, washed & chopped into cubes) 4 tbsp ginger garlic paste.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Get 4 of onions finely chopped.
- Prepare 300 ml of tomato puree.
- Take 1 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of roasted makhana (fox nuts).
- You need 2 cups of methi leaves chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of kasuri methi.
- You need 2 tsp of red chilli powder,.
- You need 3 tsp of haldi powder,.
- Provide 3 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 3 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 6-7 tbsp of oil.
- Take 4-5 of bay leaves/tej patta.
- Prepare 2-3 of whole dry red chillies.
- Prepare 1 of juice of lemon.
- Use 2-3 of green chillies finely chopped.
- Prepare of water as required.
- Prepare of few coriander leaves for garnish.
Steps to make Fenugreek Mutton Curry (methi makhana gosht):
- In a pressure cooker add the mutton pieces, 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste,1 tsp haldi powder & 3-4 cups water. close lid & cook for 10-12 whistles. wait for pressure to go & remove the lid. chk the mutton pieces if it's done. if still raw add more water & cook for few more minutes. cook until is mutton is tender..
- Heat oil. add the bay leaves & red chillies. let it splutter. add the onions & cook till onions are translucent & golden brown. add remaining ginger garlic paste & little bit of water. cook for few minutes. add red chilli powder, haldi powder, coriander powder & garam masala powder. cook for few seconds. when the oil floats on top add the curd & tomato puree & give it a nice stir..
- Add chopped methi leaves, boiled mutton pieces, roasted makhana & green chillies. close the lid & cook for few minutes on medium heat. add kasuri methi powder & chk for salt. cook for few minutes until oil floats on top. garnish with coriander leaves & serve hot with whole wheat buns..
If you find this Fenugreek Mutton Curry (methi makhana gosht) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.