Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Peanuts, chana,pumpkin curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peanuts, chana,pumpkin curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Several nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Almonds frequently give a general increased sense of well-being.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to peanuts, chana,pumpkin curry recipe. You can have peanuts, chana,pumpkin curry using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Peanuts, chana,pumpkin curry:
- Use 400 gm of pumkin.
- Provide 2 of small potatoes.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Take of soaked chana.
- Prepare of soaked peanuts.
- You need half of tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get half of tsp of chilly powder.
- Prepare half of tsp of ghee.
- Get 5 tsp of mustard oil.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 cup of warm water.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
Steps to make Peanuts, chana,pumpkin curry:
- Cut potatoes and pumpkin in cubes. Take soaked peanuts and chana..
- Heat oil in a frying pan.put potatoes and pumkin.Add salt and turmeric powder. Fry for 5 minutes. Add chana and peanuts..
- Add tomatoes. Stir fry for for 5 minutes..
- Add some warm water. cook for 5 minutes. add ghee and green chilly. serve with hot chapati..
If you find this Peanuts, chana,pumpkin curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.