Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Curry Mac and Cheese with Chicken and Broccoli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Curry Mac and Cheese with Chicken and Broccoli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One healthy substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked curry mac and cheese with chicken and broccoli recipe. You can cook baked curry mac and cheese with chicken and broccoli using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Curry Mac and Cheese with Chicken and Broccoli:
- Get 1 of Cooking Spray.
- Use 6 oz of Uncooked Pasta (your favorite short noodle).
- Take 1/4 of Salt (to flavor pasta water).
- Prepare 6 oz of Broccoli raw.
- Provide 1 tsp of Butter, light.
- Take 1/2 cup of Panko Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Grated Parmesan Cheese (divided).
- Provide 2 1/2 cup of Milk, skilm.
- Provide 1/3 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese, fat free.
- Get 1 tsp of Dijon Mustard.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Use 1 lb of chicken (cooked, shredded or cubed).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, fat free (optional topping, doesn't change smartpoints value).
Steps to make Baked Curry Mac and Cheese with Chicken and Broccoli:
- Cook Pasta according to instructions. Add broccoli 3 minutes before Pasta is finished. Drain and return to pot..
- In medium saucepan melt butter over medium. Add breadcrumbs, stir frequently until golden brown. Transfer to small bowl and mix with 2 tablespoon Parmesan cheese..
- Preheat oven to 375. Coat 2 quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large saucepan whisk milk, curry powder and flour together. Bring to boil, whisk frequently. Reduce heat and simmer on low for about 2 minutes..
- Remove from heat and whisk with cheddar cheese, mustard, salt, pepper, 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese.
- Pour sauce over noodles, broccoli and chicken. Stir until well coated..
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish, top with shredded cheddar cheese and then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until edges are bubbly.
If you find this Baked Curry Mac and Cheese with Chicken and Broccoli recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.