Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cauliflower Green Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cauliflower Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be good for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower green curry recipe. To make cauliflower green curry you only need 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cauliflower Green Curry:
- Provide 1 of medium size Cauliflower.
- Prepare of For ground paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated coconut.
- Take 2 tbsp of chopped ginger.
- Get 3 of green chillies.
- Take 1/2 cup of coriander leaves.
- You need 1/4 cup of mint leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
- Provide of For seasoning.
- You need 2 tsp of oil.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 5 of cloves.
- Prepare 4 of green Cardamom.
- Take 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Provide 5 of pepper corns.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 2 cup of water.
Instructions to make Cauliflower Green Curry:
- First clean and wash the cauliflower,cut into florets and steam it until tender..
- Take all the ingredients of ground paste, grind it in mixer grinder by using water and make a fine paste..
- Take cloves, cardamom, cinnamon and pepper corns crush lightly. In a kadhai heat oil when oil heat turn the flame slow add cumin seeds and crushed spices.stir for a minute untill they turn aromat.add ground paste and fry for 3-4 minutes.add the cauliflower pieces add water,mix lightly and cooked for 3-4 minutes. Now put the salt and lime juice and mix.serve with roti or paratha..
If you find this Cauliflower Green Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.