Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce recipe. To cook brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce:
- Get 4 of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 2 cups of panko.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 tbs of each; garlic powder, dry mustard, ginger, sea salt.
- Provide 2 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 2 of servings white rice, prepared.
- Get 1 of lg shallot, chopped.
- Get 1 of baby bok choy, sliced thin.
- Take 2 of seranno peppers, seeded and minced.
- You need 3 Oz of oyster mushrooms, sliced thin.
- Provide 1 of medium zucchini, cut in half lengthwise then sliced.
- Prepare 8 of leaves, thai basil. Chopped, plus some for garnish.
- Take 2 of small potatoes.
- Provide 1 jar of panang curry simmer sauce.
Steps to make Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce:
- Add shallot, bok choy, pepper, and mushroom to a heated fry pan with a little oil. Saute until tender.
- Meanwhile, mix flour and spices in a bowl. Eggs in another, and panko in another. In another fry pan heat oil for frying on medium low.
- Meanwhile, cook potatoes in oven or microwave. Until soft. Set aside to cool. When cool cube to 1 ".
- When veggies are tender, add zucchini and basil. Cook 4 more minutes. Add sauce and potatoes. Simmer on low until sauce thickens slightly..
- Dredge chicken in flour, then egg, then panko. Fry on medium low until browned and cooked through..
- Plate rice, then top with chicken. The top with sauce, garnish with basil. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
If you find this Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.