Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Boneless Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Boneless Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boneless Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to boneless chicken curry recipe. To make boneless chicken curry you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Boneless Chicken Curry:
- Provide 1/2 Kg of boneless chicken cubed (You can make your own from a full chicken).
- Provide 4 of Medium tomatoes blended/grated.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1/2 Cup of plain yoghurt.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of freshly ground cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- You need 4 of whole black pepper.
- Get 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Take 2 of medium onions (finely chopped/grated).
Steps to make Boneless Chicken Curry:
- Marinate your chicken pieces with yoghurt, salt,1/2 tsp cumin powder, ginger garlic paste 1/2tsp, cover with cling flim for 2hrs to overnight..
- Heat oil in pan, add the whole spices, cumin, black pepper, cinnamon and fry till they splutter..
- Then add onions and fry till soft then goes in ginger garlic paste stir it in. Then add in your tomatoes cook till dries up slightly..
- Add in your chicken pieces with the marinade and stir it in. You can add a little water and let it cook on high heat for 5mins then medium heat for about 15-20mins with an occassionally stir..
- Adjust salt to liking and sprinkle some garam masala. Turn off heat and let the pot covered for about 5-10mins before serving..
- Enjoy with rice or chapati!.
If you find this Boneless Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.