Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Egg Curry in Tomato Gravy recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Egg Curry in Tomato Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Curry in Tomato Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything instantly or that you should entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg curry in tomato gravy recipe. To make egg curry in tomato gravy you only need 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Egg Curry in Tomato Gravy:
- Get of For the gravy.
- Take -4 – of boiled eggs.
- Get 2 of – medium Onions (chopped).
- Take 2 of – Tomatoes (finely chopped) 3 tsp – Tomato puree/ paste.
- Prepare 3 of – green chillies, chopped.
- Get 1.5 tbsp – of Ginger (paste).
- Take 2 Cloves of – Garlic (chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of – Turmeric powder.
- You need 1.5 tsp of – Red Chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of – coriander powder.
- Provide 4 tsp of – vegetable oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of – Garam Masala powder.
- Prepare 1.5 cup of – water.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Egg Curry in Tomato Gravy:
- Heat oil in a pan/skillet on medium – high heat..
- Add garlic, ginger paste and chopped onions..
- Add 1 pinch of salt and fry till they turn brown..
- When onions turn golden brown, add coriander powder, turmeric powder & chilli powder and salt and fry for 1 minute..
- Add garam masala and fry for 1 minute..
- Add tomatoes and tomato paste/puree/sauce..
- Stir it well and fry till the oil leaves from the sides..
- Add 2 chopped green chillies..
- Add water and let it simmer for 10 mins..
- Cut eggs in half (vertically) and add to the gravy and stir slowly so that it gets dipped in gravy..
- Cook the egg curry for 5 mins or till very little water is left..
- Serve with parathas, chapattis or rice..
If you find this Egg Curry in Tomato Gravy recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.