Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Muj Gaad (Kashmiri Style Fish Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Muj Gaad (Kashmiri Style Fish Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people take for granted. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, however. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to muj gaad (kashmiri style fish curry) recipe. To make muj gaad (kashmiri style fish curry) you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Muj Gaad (Kashmiri Style Fish Curry):
- Prepare 3-4 pieces of Rohu.
- Prepare pinch of salt, turmeric powder and red chilli powder to marinate.
- You need 1 of small radish, cut into long chunks.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp. of mustard oil.
- Get 1 tsp. of shahjeera.
- Take 4 of cloves.
- Get 2 of green cardamoms.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of ginger powder.
- Provide 1 tsp. of fennel powder.
- Take 1 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of asafoetida.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Provide 2 of slit green chilies.
- Take 1 tsp. of tamarind paste.
Instructions to make Muj Gaad (Kashmiri Style Fish Curry):
- Marinate the fish pieces with a pinch of salt, turmeric powder and red chilli powder for 10 minutes..
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the fish pieces and the radish separately. Drain and keep aside..
- Temper the same oil with shahjeera, cloves and cardamoms. Add all the dry spices mixed with some water. Saute till the oil separates..
- Now add 2 cups of water and bring it to a boil. Gently drop in the fried fish, fried radish and green chilies. Cover and simmer till the gravy thickens..
- Add the tamarind paste mixed with 1/2 cup water. Simmer further for 2-3 minutes and switch off the flame..
- Serve with hot steamed rice for a sumptuous meal..
If you find this Muj Gaad (Kashmiri Style Fish Curry) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.