Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Boondi curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Boondi curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boondi curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything at once or that you should completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to boondi curry recipe. You can cook boondi curry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Boondi curry:
- Prepare 1 cup of BOONDI.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Get 3 of onions chopped.
- Use 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- Provide 2 tsp of milk.
- You need of Coriander leaves chopped half cup.
- Get of Salt as required.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chillies powder.
- You need of Turmeric powder 1)4 TSP.
- Get 1 tsp of Garlic ginger paste.
- Use half of Lemon.
Steps to make Boondi curry:
- First soak the boondis in a water and then add cumin seeds and green chillies.
- Once done add chopped onion s and fry and cook for 4-5 minutes then add paste and mix all.
- Then add all powders and tomatoes and mix and allow to cook for 10 minutes and then add water and allow it to boil.
- When water starts boiling add boondis and mix all.
- Then finally add chopped coriander leaves and squeeze lemon and serve hot.
If you find this Boondi curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.