Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people take for granted. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To cook chicken curry you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken curry:
- Provide 1/4 cup of camomile oil.
- Take 2 of large onions.
- Use 250 grams of Mushroom.
- Get 1 kg of chicken breast.
- Use 2 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of brown sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoon of white pepper.
- Get 1 teaspoon of yellow kari.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ground chili.
- You need 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
Steps to make Chicken curry:
- Cut the onions and mushroom into large pieces. Cut the the chicken breast into 1 cm stripes. Put the chicken stripes in a large bowl and add 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper..
- Cook the onion and the brown sugar with the camomile oil while stirring constantly until the onions get slightly golden.
- Add the mushrooms and cook while stirring for about 10 minutes and the volume of the mushroom is cut by half.
- Add the chicken strips and cook for about 15 minutes until the chicken gets golden color but not burned.
- Throw in the left over spices and cook for five more minutes..
- Remove for stove and serve with white rice or green vegetables.
If you find this Chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.