Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mushroom Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently eat a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom curry recipe. To cook mushroom curry you need 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mushroom Curry:
- Take 200 grams of mushroom (cut into small pieces).
- Prepare 1 of small potatoes (cut into small pieces).
- Take 1 of small onion (coarsely blended).
- Provide 1 of medium size tomato (chopped).
- Provide 1 of green chilli.
- Take 2 tsp of Kashmiri lal mirch powder.
- You need 1 pinch of hing.
- You need 1/4 th tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander-cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Use As required of turmeric powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 th tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of Everest Chicken Masala (optional).
- Use some of Curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 each of Khada garam masalas.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 1 of dried red chilli.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of jeera.
- You need As required of Oil.
Steps to make Mushroom Curry:
- Take a pan, add 2 tsp oil and fry the potato peices untill half done. Now add mushroom pieces to it, add some salt and fry them for sometime. Remove it from the kadai and keep them aside..
- Now in the same kadai add 3 tsp oil. Heat it then add jeera, all khada garam masalas, let them splutter a bit then add hing, mix everything well..
- Now add onion, tomato, green chilli & ginger-garlic paste. Mix them well. Now add all dry masalas like, coriander-cumin powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt, sugar, garam masala powder, chicken masala and fry them till oil starts leaving the pan..
- Now add fried potatoes and mushrooms to it and fry them all for 2 to 3 mins more. Add 2 cups of water, add salt if needed and cover it and cook it for 15 to 20 mins in a low flame. Remove the lid and sprinkle some chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with rice or roti..
If you find this Mushroom Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.