Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry recipe. You can cook fish curry using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fish curry:
- Take 500 gm of Rohu fish washed and sliced.
- Take 2 tbsp of Mustard seeds.
- Use 1 tbsp of Cumin seeds.
- Provide 8-10 cloves of Garlic.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Fenugreek seeds.
- Use 2 of Sliced tomatoes.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 cup of Mustard oil for frying.
- Prepare as needed of Chopped coriander leaves for garnishing.
Steps to make Fish curry:
- Marinate the fish in turmeric powder, salt and lemon juice for 10 minutes.
- . Heat the oil in a pan and deep fry both the sides of the fish pieces until slightly brown, drain and keep aside..
- Grind the mustard seeds, cumin seeds and garlic cloves to make a fine paste.
- Now once the paste is ready, add in it turmeric powder and red chilli powder..
- . Now heat up the remaining oil, and put the fenugreek seeds to crackle and mix the paste in the oil and stir fry for a few minutes..
- Add the finely chopped tomatoes and cover it and cook in a medium flame..
- Add the water and salt for gravy and boil it..
- . Now add the fried fish pieces in the gravy and cook for 5 minutes..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot fish curry with rice.
If you find this Fish curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.