Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain foods is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can cook palak paneer using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak paneer:
- Use 250 gm of paneer (cube cuts or how ever you like).
- Provide 200 gm of spinach (palak) finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion (chopped in small pcs).
- Get of Gingar 1" finely chopped.
- Prepare 3-4 of garlic buds finely chopped.
- Provide of (or paste ginger garlic).
- Prepare 1 of medium size chopped tomato.
- Provide 3-4 of green chilli chopped.
- Use of Cooking oil.
- Get 2 tb of spn desi ghee.
- Prepare to taste of Spices: salt according.
- Take 1/2 tb of spn red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tb of spn turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tb of spn coriender powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of spn garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tb of spn sabzi masala.
Steps to make Palak paneer:
- In a pan take some cooking oil. In hot oil put some heeng jeera and add chopped onion. When it becomes golden add chopoed ginger garlic (or paste) and chopped green chilli & fry it till onion becomes brown. (Medium flame).
- Now add chopped tomato and all spices(powder) till the tomato cooks. (Medium flame).
- Now add chopped spinach and cook it.. once spinach fried well then add paneer and mix it well. Add salt as per the taste and 1/2 cup water and cook it for 5 mins on medium flame..
- Add 2 tb spn desi ghee and mix it well and finish the cooking. Palak paneer is ready now..
If you find this Palak paneer recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.