Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Bengali Mutton Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bengali Mutton Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bengali Mutton Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Several nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bengali mutton curry recipe. To cook bengali mutton curry you need 27 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Bengali Mutton Curry:
- Provide of For marinade.
- You need of cumin powder.
- Get of turmeric powder.
- Use of red chilli powder.
- Use of kefir or smoothly whipped yoghurt.
- Take of Salt.
- Get of ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare of kilo mutton shank.
- You need of For the curry.
- Use of Mustard oil.
- Get of dry bay leaves.
- You need of dry red chillies.
- Use of medium onions, sliced as thinly as possible.
- Prepare of ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare of cardamom pods.
- You need of cloves.
- Use of cinnamon stick.
- You need of coriander seed powder.
- Prepare of Green chilli paste made from 3 or 4 Thai chillies.
- Take of turmeric powder.
- Get of red chilli powder.
- Use of potatoes.
- Use of hot water.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Get of garam masala powder.
- Take of ghee.
- Get of yoghurt or 1/4 cup kefir.
Steps to make Bengali Mutton Curry:
- Marinate the meat for at least 2 hours – overnight is best, with salt, turmeric, chilli powder, cumin powder, ginger-garlic paste, yoghurt, and mustard oil..
- Pour enough mustard oil in a pan to create a 1 centimetre layer. Heat on medium till just barely smoking, and oil’s colour lightens to pale yellow. Add bay leaves, dry chillies, cloves, cardamom pods, and cinnamon stick..
- Fry onions till medium brown, but they shouldn’t be crispy. Add ginger-garlic paste, and fry for a minute..
- Tilt the pan and gather the oil to one side, and add the turmeric and chilli powder, fry for a few seconds and then mix everything together..
- Add green chilli paste and coriander powder and then mix well..
- Turn heat to low, let pan cool for 30 seconds to a minute, add yoghurt/kefir and stir vigorously to prevent it from splitting..
- Add the meat and sauté till slightly browned..
- Add the hot water, bring it down to a simmer, and simmer from 1 hour 45 minutes to 2 hours..
- Add ghee and garam masala, stir, and remove from the flame..
If you find this Bengali Mutton Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.