Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Veg Thai Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veg Thai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Thai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veg thai curry recipe. To make veg thai curry you need 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Veg Thai Curry:
- Prepare 2 cup of coconut milk.
- Use 1 of bell pepper.
- Provide 1 of carrot.
- You need of Green peas.
- Use 8 cubes of cottage cheese(paneer).
- Provide of Sweet corn.
- You need 2 tsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare of Thai curry paste.
- You need 1 of tsbsp soya sauce.
- Use 3 of red chilli.
- Take 0.25 tsp of turmeric.
- Provide 1 inch of ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Get 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 10 of soaked cashews.
- Take 0.5 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 5 of pepper.
- Take 2 tsp of jaggery.
- You need of Salt.
Steps to make Veg Thai Curry:
- Take all ingredients for Thai curry paste(as mentioned above in ingredient section) and blend to a smooth paste..
- In a pan take oil + Thai paste and sauté well for 2 minutes..
- Now add vegetables of your choice (carrot, potato, capsicum, paneer) and boil in low flame for 10 minutes.
- Now add coconut milk to it and boil in sim for 7 minutes. Garnish with cilantro leaves and serve with rice..
If you find this Veg Thai Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.