Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Bean Sprout and Tuna Salad with Curry Mayonnaise recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Bean Sprout and Tuna Salad with Curry Mayonnaise recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. One healthy option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy bean sprout and tuna salad with curry mayonnaise recipe. To cook easy bean sprout and tuna salad with curry mayonnaise you need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Bean Sprout and Tuna Salad with Curry Mayonnaise:
- Take 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- Provide 1 can of ◎ Canned flaked tuna (80 g).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ◎ Mayonnaise.
- Use 2 tsp of ◎ Curry powder.
- Prepare 1 dash of ◎ Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 dash of ◎ Umami seasoning (optional).
- You need 1 of Young green onions (optional).
Instructions to make Easy Bean Sprout and Tuna Salad with Curry Mayonnaise:
- Wash the bean sprouts and drain. In a heatproof container, cover loosely with plastic wrap, and microwave for 3 minute at 600 W. Leave to cool down..
- When the bean sprouts have cooled down, thoroughly drain the water that seeped out. I uncovered the plastic wrap a crack to drain the water as seen in the photo..
- Remove the wrap, add the ◎ ingredients (drain the oil from the tuna beforehand) and mix well. Transfer to serving plates, sprinkle with chopped green onion and done..
If you find this Easy Bean Sprout and Tuna Salad with Curry Mayonnaise recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.