Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dry Curry (Rice Gratin or Doria Style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dry Curry (Rice Gratin or Doria Style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dry curry (rice gratin or doria style) recipe. To cook dry curry (rice gratin or doria style) you need 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Dry Curry (Rice Gratin or Doria Style):
- Use 250 grams of Mixed ground beef and pork.
- Get 1 small of Onion.
- Use 1/2 of Carrot.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic.
- Get 1 of Bay leaf.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Take 300 ml of ★ Water.
- You need 1 tsp of ★ Soup stock granules.
- Use 2 tsp of ★ Curry powder.
- You need 2 pinch of ★ Salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Use 360 grams of Plain cooked rice.
- Get 100 ml of Pizza cheese.
Steps to make Dry Curry (Rice Gratin or Doria Style):
- Mince the onion and carrot..
- Mix the ★ ingredients together and set aside. In a separate bowl, mix the ♢ ingredients..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add a crushed garlic and bay leaf, and cook until aromatic. Add the minced vegetables from step 1 and continue to cook..
- When the onions are transparent, add the meat and cook until it changes colour. Break it up into small pieces as you cook..
- Add the ★ seasonings and bring the pan to a simmer for about 5 minutes. Add the ♢ seasonings and continue to simmer..
- After about 10 minutes, when the liquid has evaporated, it's finished. Serve as is, or over rice for a delicious meal. Here I am going to make it into a doria..
- On a bed of rice in a gratin (or other heat resistant) plate, layer the dry curry, and top with the pizza cheese..
- The picture in the last step shows a doria made with 2 rice cooker cups of rice..
- Put the dish in a toaster oven for 5-10 minutes. When the top has browned, it's done. Serve piping hot..
- Serve into individual portions and dig in!!.
- You can also layer the doria ingredients into individual servings and toast them..
If you find this Dry Curry (Rice Gratin or Doria Style) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.