Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jamaican Beef Pies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jamaican Beef Pies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jamaican beef pies recipe. You can cook jamaican beef pies using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Jamaican Beef Pies:
- Prepare 2 tsp of vegtable oil.
- Take 1 medium of onion, finely choppd.
- Get 2 tsp of curry powder.
- Take 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ground allspice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Take 1/4 cup of low-sodium beef broth.
- Get 1/2 cup of dry bread crumbs.
- Take 2 packages of crescent dough sheets.
- Take 1 large of egg, lightly beaten.
Instructions to make Jamaican Beef Pies:
- preheat oven to 400°..
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion & cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Add curry powder; cook 1 minute. Stir in ground beef; thyme, allspice, salt & pepper. Cook 5 minutes, breaking meat apart with a wooden spoon. Stir in broth & bread crumbs; cook 2 minutes. Remove from heat..
- Unroll crescent dough. Cut each piece crosswise into 3 (8×4-inch) pieces, for a total of 6. Roll each piece out slightly. Place 1/2 cup of filling on half of one piece. Fold dough over to enclose filling. Press edges to seal, using a fork. Transfer to a large baking sheet & brush with a little of the egg. Repeat with all the pieces of dough..
- Bake @ 400° for 15 minutes or until golden. Serve warm..
If you find this Jamaican Beef Pies recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.