Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Indian-style Fish Curry With Tomatoes & Cream recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Indian-style Fish Curry With Tomatoes & Cream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian-style Fish Curry With Tomatoes & Cream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Your emotional state can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian-style fish curry with tomatoes & cream recipe. You can have indian-style fish curry with tomatoes & cream using 22 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indian-style Fish Curry With Tomatoes & Cream:
- Prepare 300 grams of Fish (I used monkfish).
- Get 400 grams of Tinned tomatoes.
- You need 2 small of Onions.
- Prepare of For the fish marinade:.
- You need 3 tbsp of ☆ Vegetable oil (or olive oil).
- You need 2 tbsp of ☆ Curry powder (or fish masala).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ☆ Salt (rock salt, etc).
- Get 2 clove of ☆ Garlic (grated or mashed).
- Use 1 of knob ☆ Grated ginger.
- Use 1 of from 1/2 a lemon ☆ Lemon juice.
- Use of Spices for the curry sauce:.
- Get 20 of seeds or 1/2 teaspoon powder * Coriander (seeds or powder).
- You need 1/3 tsp of * Fennel.
- Take 1/3 tsp of * Mustard seeds or whole black peppercorns.
- You need 4 of pods or 1/3 teaspoon powder * Cardamom (pods or powder).
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil (or olive oil).
- Get 5 of leaves Curry leaves (optional).
- Get 1 of Bay leaf.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 100 ml of Plain yogurt or heavy cream.
- Take 1 of around 20-30 nuts Peanuts or cashews.
Instructions to make Indian-style Fish Curry With Tomatoes & Cream:
- Cut the fish into bite-sized pieces (a filet would be easy to use here). Mix the ☆ ingredients and marinate the fish in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours, or overnight if possible..
- Here is the marinated fish. You can use cod or any type of fish you like..
- Crush the * spices for the curry sauce in a mortar. Remove the cardamom seeds from the pods. You can also crush the spices in a food processor (add a little water)..
- Heat the oil in a pot, add the cumin seeds and stir-fry. When the seeds start to pop, add the onions..
- When the onions have wilted, add the fish and stir-fry. I throw out the extra marinade, but you can use it if you don't mind the oil content..
- Add the canned tomatoes with the juice. Add the spices from Step 3, the bay leaf, and curry leaves. Simmer over medium or low heat..
- After it has simmered for around 20 minutes, add salt to taste. Add the yogurt, stir, and turn off the heat. I used soy milk cream in the curry shown..
- Top with finely chopped peanuts to finish. Serve with basmati rice. It goes well with Japanese rice, too..
- Try serving it with a cucumber and tomato salad with yogurt dressing. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154629-refreshing-lemon-yogurt-dressing.
- This is Indian fish masala. It's not spicy, so I add 2 tablespoons, but if you are also using curry powder, adjust the amount to your liking..
- If you're not adding yogurt or cream, reduce the amount of curry powder and pepper. The photo shows cream with 0% fat content (soy milk cream)..
If you find this Indian-style Fish Curry With Tomatoes & Cream recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.