Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Dal Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dal Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a few modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dal curry recipe. To make dal curry you only need 20 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Dal Curry:
- Provide 1 of . Toor dal – 1/2 cup.
- Use 2 of . Onion – 1 chopped.
- Get 3 of . Tomato – 1 chopped.
- Get 4 of . Green chilli – 2 chopped.
- Take 5 of . Cumin – 1/2 tsp.
- Use 6 of . Turmeric – pinch.
- Provide 7 of . Garlic – 2 chopped.
- Provide 8 of . Oil – 1 tsp.
- Prepare 9 of . Salt – as needed.
- Prepare 10 of . Coriander leaves – Handful.
- Provide of To Temper.
- You need 1 of .Gingelly oil – 2 tbsp.
- Provide 2 of . Mustard – 1/2 tsp.
- Provide 3 of . Urad dal – 1/2 tsp.
- Get 4 of . Curry leaves – 1 string.
- You need 5 of . Garlic – 3 crushed.
- Get 6 of . Cumin – 1/2 tsp.
- Get 7 of . Red chilli – 2.
- You need 8 of . Black pepper – 1/2 tsp crushed.
- Take 9 of . Hing – 1/4 tsp.
Instructions to make Dal Curry:
- 1. Wash toor dal nicely add Onion, tomato, green chilli, cumin, turmeric, garlic and oil. Pressure cooker this for 3 whistles or until done softly depending on your cooker. 2. Mash dal and let it boil with a cup of water in medium flame. Once boiling add a handful of chopped coriander leaves. This gives nice aroma for the recipe. Add salt..
- 3. Now temper the dal with the ingredients under the topic "To Temper". Adjust salt. 4. Serve hot with rice and ghee..
If you find this Dal Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.