Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken green curry stir-fry wrapped in omelette recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken green curry stir-fry wrapped in omelette recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken green curry stir-fry wrapped in omelette recipe. To cook chicken green curry stir-fry wrapped in omelette you need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken green curry stir-fry wrapped in omelette:
- Use 1-2 Tbsp of green curry paste.
- You need 1 of large piece of chicken breast (or 2 small pieces), cut to small pieces.
- Use 1 Tbsp of coconut oil.
- Provide A few of barton bell peppers.
- Take A few of pieces snow peas.
- Use A few of leaves Thai basil or basil.
- Prepare of Chopped red chilli.
- You need 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Get 1/2 Tsp of Sugar.
- Take 1 Tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of milk.
- You need of Omelette.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 Tsp of water.
Steps to make Chicken green curry stir-fry wrapped in omelette:
- Beat the eggs and add a pinch of salt and a tea spoon of water.
- Heat up the pan with cooking oil. Then add beaten eggs into the pan. Wait until it’s golden and take off the heat. Leave it aside..
- Add coconut oil in to the pan. Heat it up with medium to low heat. Add green curry paste in and move it around be careful as it can be burned easily..
- Add chicken. Cook it with curry paste that already in the pan. Add milk..
- Add snow peas. Then add bell peppers. Then Thai basil and red chillis. Stir-fry until our veg are soften. Turn off the heat..
- Assemble the stir-fry into our omelette. Then wrap omelette around it. Now it’s ready to be served with steam rice..
If you find this Chicken green curry stir-fry wrapped in omelette recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.