Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Brad's chicken in red thai curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's chicken in red thai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's chicken in red thai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's chicken in red thai curry recipe. You can have brad's chicken in red thai curry using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brad's chicken in red thai curry:
- You need 2 of lg chicken breasts, cubed to 1 inch pieces.
- Provide 2 of med youkon gold potatoes.
- Use 1 of lg shallot, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small zucchini, halved lengthwise, then sliced thin.
- Use 1 (13 oz) of can coconut milk.
- Get 1 (7 oz) of can diced green chilies.
- Get 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Use 1 tbs of rice vinegar.
- Get 2 tbs of red curry paste.
- Use 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbs of garlic chile sauce.
- Provide 1 tbs of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbs of fish sauce.
- Provide 1 tbs of granulated chicken bouillon.
- Take 1/8 cup of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped thai basil.
Steps to make Brad's chicken in red thai curry:
- Heat 1 tbs olive oil in a wok. saute shallots until they just start to turn brown. add geeen chiles and garlic. saute 1 more minute..
- Deglaze pan with rice vinegar..
- Add coconut milk and a half can of water. bring to a simmer..
- I was pressed for time so i microwaved the potatoes until they were done. then cubed them..
- Simmer chicken for 5 minutes..
- Add rest of ingredients. simmer until zucchini is tender crisp..
- Add prepared rice to a bowl. top with curry. garnish with fresh basil and a lime wedge. serve and enjoy..
If you find this Brad's chicken in red thai curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.