Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Light curd rice Andhra style recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Light curd rice Andhra style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Light curd rice Andhra style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, simply making some minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to light curd rice andhra style recipe. To cook light curd rice andhra style you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Light curd rice Andhra style:
- You need 2 cups of Cooked rice (not hot).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cool milk.
- You need 1 cup of Curd.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 of green chillies (finely chopped).
- Provide 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of Urad dal.
- Take 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Provide 3 pinches of Asafoetida.
- Take 8-10 of Curry leaves.
- Provide As required of Pomegranate seeds (for garnishing)(optional).
- Get 2 tbsp of Coriander leaves (finely chopped) (for garnishing).
Steps to make Light curd rice Andhra style:
- In bowl add in the cooked rice (not hot),mix 1/4 cup cold milk to adjust the consistency then add the curd and salt to taste,mix everything really well..
- For tempering heat a pan add in the cooking oil when the oil gets heated add in mustard seeds and urad dal let them crackle for 10 -15 seconds then add asafoetida and curry leaves let curry leaves splatter for 5 seconds switch of the heat.
- Add the tempering into the curd rice mix and mix the tempering well with the rice.
- Take curd rice out on a serving dish garnish with some coriander leaves and pomegranate seeds.
- Serve cold, tastes best cold..
If you find this Light curd rice Andhra style recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.