Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Raw Cashew Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raw Cashew Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. It may be that you already feel that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to raw cashew curry recipe. To make raw cashew curry you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Raw Cashew Curry:
- Prepare 750 grams of unprocessed cashews.
- Get 6-8 of medium Onions sliced fine.
- Take 2 of broken hot red dried chillies.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 3 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Provide 2-3 sprigs of curry leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide 4-5 cups of water.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Raw Cashew Curry:
- Soak cashews overnight in sufficient water. Deskin next day applying a little oil to both palms. Wash the deskinned cashews in running water 2 to 3 times. Rinse lastly with warm water and salt..
- Heat oil. Add mustard seeds and let it splutter. Add the red chillies then the chopped onions then the curry leaves. Saute till transparent..
- Now add the ginger garlic paste and saute till raw smell goes away..
- Add the spice powder and salt. Add the cashews and mix..
- Add the water,cover and simmer till cooked. Check for seasoning. Add salt or spices if required..
- Keep checking in between for doneness. It has to have a soft bite.If they are over cooked they will be soft and smudgy. So keep checking..
- Try cutting with a blunt spoon. Should easily break. Then it is ready..
- Serve tasty delicious raw cashews curry with hot steamed rice or pulav..
If you find this Raw Cashew Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.