Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cauliflower, carrots and Brussels sprouts curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower, carrots and Brussels sprouts curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower, carrots and brussels sprouts curry recipe. To make cauliflower, carrots and brussels sprouts curry you need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower, carrots and Brussels sprouts curry:
- Provide 1 cup of cauliflower florets.
- Take 10 of Brussels sprouts.
- Use 1 cup of sliced carrots.
- Prepare 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Take 1 cup of chopped tomatoes.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ginger paste.
- Use 1 teaspoon of garlic paste.
- Take 2 tablespoon of yogurt.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of coriander and cumin powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Use 2 tablespoon of oil.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Take 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Get leaves of Chopped Coriander.
Steps to make Cauliflower, carrots and Brussels sprouts curry:
- In a steamer steam the cauliflower, carrots and Brussels sprouts. Do not over steam it as it will become mushy. In a food processor add onion, ginger, garlic, yogurt and onion and purée..
- In another pan add oil and heat on medium heat. Add the cumin seeds and mustard seeds. Once it starts fluttering add the purée and stir. Turn the flame to low and add the chilli powder, turmeric, cumin and coriander powder and salt. Mix well. Add 1/2 cup water and let it cook until the oil starts separating..
- Add the steamed cauliflower, carrots and Brussels sprouts and mix well. Add few leaves of coriander. Cover lid and cook on low heat for 2 minutes. Turn off gas and transfer in a serving dish. Enjoy with rice, roti, paratha naan etc..
If you find this Cauliflower, carrots and Brussels sprouts curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.