Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Prawn malai curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. You can have prawn malai curry using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn malai curry:
- Get 500 gm of prawn.
- You need 1 cup of onion ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 cup of tomato puree.
- Provide 1 cup of coconut desiccated.
- Take 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 handful of whole garam masalas.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Get To taste of salt and sugar.
- Get As needed of oil.
Steps to make Prawn malai curry:
- Heat oil and temper cumin seed bay leaf and whole garam masalas.
- Add prawn shallow fry marinated with salt and turmeric powder.
- Now add the paste saute well.
- Add salt, turmeric powder and red chilli Powder.
- Cover it till the prawn is soft,add tomato and coconut and fry.
- Add coconut milk and sugar simmer.
- Serve it with rice.
If you find this Prawn malai curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.