Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Churi Paratha with Peas-Paneer Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Churi Paratha with Peas-Paneer Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to churi paratha with peas-paneer curry recipe. You can cook churi paratha with peas-paneer curry using 35 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Churi Paratha with Peas-Paneer Curry:
- You need of For Paratha ::.
- Prepare 2 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of besan.
- You need 2 tbsp of coarsely moong split dal (green).
- Use 2 tbsp of coarsely urad split dal (black).
- Prepare 1 tsp of or to taste salt.
- You need 1 tsp of or to taste red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/8 tsp of asafoetodia.
- Take 1 tsp of crushed dry whole coriander seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of crushed fennel seeds.
- Use 2 of crushed whole dry red chilli.
- Provide 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- Provide 2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp+2 tbsp of Mustard oil.
- Provide As required of Water.
- Use of For Peas & Paneer Curry.
- Take 1 cup of green boiled peas Fresh/Frozen.
- You need 100 gm of cubed paneer.
- Take 1 of boiled potato.
- Provide 1/4 of pureed tomatoes.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Use 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Provide 2 of cloves.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of or to taste salt.
- Use 1 tsp of or to taste red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of gram masala.
- Get 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of fresh cream.
- Get 1 tbsp of desi ghee/ butter.
- Use As per required of Water.
Instructions to make Churi Paratha with Peas-Paneer Curry:
- Take a mixing bowl add wheat flour, besan, both of the coarsed split dal. Combine all ingredients and 1 tbsp oil mix well..
- Now adding water little by little. Knead a soft dough. Add water in it, covered and keep aside for half an hour..
- After 1/2 an hour prepare the soft by adding the required amount of water. Now make a smooth dough by adding oil in the dough. Make equal sized balls for Paratha. Take one ball and roll it into a poori. Spread over the top few drops of oil/ghee. Fold it and roll Paratha in desired shape with help of wooden roller..
- Heat the Tava on medium flame. Greasing it all sides. When paratha cooked up one side, spread ghee/oil all around. Flip it and cook until becomes light golden from both sides. Turn off the heat. Make all paratha to apply same process. Take out in the plate and keep aside..
- For Peas-Paneer Curry :: Peel off the potato, meshed and keep aside..
- Heat the ghee/butter in a wok on medium flame. Add cumin seeds and cloves. Saute for a while then add ginger and green chilli paste. Saute for 10 seconds on low flame..
- Now add tomato puree saute 30 seconds. Add all spices. Cooked the tomato puree until the ghee separates from the sides of wok. Add meshed potatoes saute nicely and cook for a minute. Now add boiled peas, paneer cubes & sufficient amount of water to make the gravy on medium flame. When water starts to boil,cook it for 3-4 minutes on low flame, until turns into thick form. Add fresh cream,cook for a minute then mix gram masala and coriander leaves. Turn off the heat.
- Take a serving bowl pour the Peas-Paneer Curry. Now ready to serve Healthy lunch. Now take a serving plate, serves "Churi Paratha"with "Peas-Paneer Curry" & coriander chutney. Enjoy !!.
If you find this Churi Paratha with Peas-Paneer Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.