Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan coconut lentil soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan coconut lentil soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains present in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan coconut lentil soup recipe. You can cook vegan coconut lentil soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan coconut lentil soup:
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- Get 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Take 1 (3 inch) of piece ginger.
- Provide 3 tbsp of curry powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of red curry powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Get 1 (13.5 ounce) of can unsweetened coconut milk.
- Take 1 cup of red lentils.
- Provide 1/2 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Get 1 (15 ounce) of can crushed tomatoes.
- Provide 1 scoop of non-dairy Yogurt (for serving; optional).
- Provide 1-2 tbsp of sea salt (optional to taste).
Steps to make Vegan coconut lentil soup:
- Chop onion, mince garlic, and peel and chop ginger..
- Add 2 tbsp of olive oil to large sauce pan on med heat. Add chopped onions and cook til translucent (about 6-8 min)..
- Add garlic and ginger, stirring often (about 4-5 min)..
- Add both curry powders and stir until begins to stick to bottom (about 1 min)..
- Add coconut milk, shredded coconut, red lentils, 1 tbsp salt and 5 cups of water. Break up spices by stirring often. Bring water to boil water and then reduce heat to simmer and cook til soup starts to thicken (about 20-25 min)..
- While soup is simmering, squeeze thawed spinach to release excess water. Chop spinach finely on cutting board..
- Towards end of simmering (about 5 min left), add crushed tomatoes and chopped spinach. Season to taste w/ sea salt and serve with 1 scoop of non-dairy yogurt..
If you find this Vegan coconut lentil soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.