Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fish Potato Curry and Rice with Fried Prawns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Potato Curry and Rice with Fried Prawns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain food items is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish potato curry and rice with fried prawns recipe. To make fish potato curry and rice with fried prawns you need 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Fish Potato Curry and Rice with Fried Prawns:
- Prepare of For Rice.
- You need 1 cup of Parboiled Rice.
- You need as needed of Water.
- You need of For Fish Potato Curry.
- You need 500 gm of Fish.
- Prepare 2 of Potatoes.
- Take 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Onion paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of Garlic paste.
- You need 2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get 4 tbsp of Mustard oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Fenugreek seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped Coriander leaves.
- Get of For Fried Prawns.
- Take 250 gm of Prawns.
- Use 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Red Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic paste.
- Provide of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Fish Potato Curry and Rice with Fried Prawns:
- For Rice – Wash, drain and cook rice with water till it done and then discard the water..
- For Fish Curry – Wash fish pieces and marinade with 1 tsp turmeric, 1 tsp Chilli powder, garlic paste and salt..
- Heat 2 tbsp mustard oil and fry marinated fish pieces..
- Heat remaining mustard oil in kadahi and splatter fenugreek seeds..
- Add onion paste, garlic paste, turmeric powder and chilli powder..
- Add chopped tomato and salt and sauté..
- Peel and cut potatoes in thick round slices and add in masala..
- Add some water, cover and cook till potatoes becomes soft..
- Add fried fish pieces, cook for 2 minutes, then off the flame and garnish with chopped coriander leaves..
- For prawns – wash prawns and marinade with 1 tsp turmeric, 1 tsp Chilli powder, garlic paste and salt..
- Heat oil in a pan and fry marinated prawn till crisp and golden on colour..
- Enjoy fish potato curry with rice and fried prawns..
If you find this Fish Potato Curry and Rice with Fried Prawns recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.