Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mutton curry Traditional Bihari Style recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mutton curry Traditional Bihari Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutton curry Traditional Bihari Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a few simple changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One nutritious alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton curry traditional bihari style recipe. You can have mutton curry traditional bihari style using 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mutton curry Traditional Bihari Style:
- Take of For Merination.
- Prepare 1 kg of mutton.
- Prepare 1 cup of whisked curd normal (not very sour).
- Provide 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide To taste of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 Tsp of mustard oil.
- Use of For Curry.
- Prepare 750 gm of onion (Chopeed in big pieces).
- You need 8-10 of whole red chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Get 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 inch of Cinnamon stick.
- Get 2 of Black cardamom.
- Use 2 tsp of grated ginger.
- Take 2 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of ghee.
- You need As needed of Mustard oil.
- Use to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Mutton curry Traditional Bihari Style:
- Clean mutton pieces properly and try to remove water by pressing. Add all Merination items to it and mix well. Keep it in the fridge for 3-4 hours or overnight. Or you can make it at the same time also..
- Get the meat at room temperature when you are ready to cook. Now take a patila in which you will cook mutton. Keep merinated mutton in it..
- Now cut onions in big chunks. one medium size in 5-6 pieces. Add onions.. ginger garlic paste, Black pepper, cinnamon stick, black cardamom, cumin- coriander seeds, all spice powders..
- Now pour mustard oil as per the requirement to cook mutton. Now mix everything with your hands. Give a 4-5 minutes mix rubbing all the things with each other. Now swicth on the gas and put the "pateela" on high flame. Add red chili powder and whole chilies..
- After few minutes cover the "pateela" and cook mutton in low to mid flame. Mutton and onions will release lot of juices and water. Let mutton cook in it's own juices on "dum". It will take 1 – 1.5 hours to cook it completely. Keep checking in regular intervals..
- Once the mutton is cooked and oil is released and spices becomes fragrant then add water for gravy. Put garam masala and ghee. Cover it. Check for desired consistency. you can check with a help of toothpick also whether the mutton is cooked or not..
- It is done. Relish it with Chapati and Boiled rice. Believe me!! It's yummm..
If you find this Mutton curry Traditional Bihari Style recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.