Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Curry with Egg Fried Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry with Egg Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry with Egg Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals take for granted. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts and seeds. This reduces your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry with egg fried rice recipe. To cook chicken curry with egg fried rice you need 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry with Egg Fried Rice:
- Provide of Curry ingredients.
- Take 4 of Chicken breasts diced.
- Use Splash of vegetable oil.
- Get 3 tbsp of cornflour.
- Use 500 ml of chicken stock.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of curry powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- Provide 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of caster sugar.
- Prepare Splash of soy sauce.
- Take 100 g of frozen peas.
- Get 8 of button mushrooms quartered.
- Provide of Egg Fried Rice.
- Prepare 3 of beaten eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 300 g of cooked (and cooled) rice.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Provide 25 g of grated fresh ginger.
- Use Splash of soy sauce.
Instructions to make Chicken Curry with Egg Fried Rice:
- Add cornflour to chicken and mix well ensuring fully coated. Heat oil in pan then quickly cook off mushrooms then set aside for later. Add garlic, sugar and all spices and cook for couple of minutes without burning spices..
- Add half the onions and cook for 1-2 minutes then add chicken and seal on all sides with the spice mixture. After few minutes add chicken stock. Bring to boil then simmer for 15-20 minutes..
- Add sesame oil to another pan and add egg. Allow it to almost form an omelette but push back from outsides. You can mix it in the pan or remove and cut into ribbons. Add a little more oil and add garlic and ginger then rice and soy sauce. Add egg back in and stir through for a minute or two then allow to simmer whilst you finish curry..
- Adjust seasoning and add peas (defrosted in microwave), other half of onion and mushroom. Allow to simmer for few minutes then add splash of soy sauce before serving..
If you find this Chicken Curry with Egg Fried Rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.