Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai green chicken curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai green chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai green chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. Even more crucial than totally changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green chicken curry recipe. To make thai green chicken curry you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai green chicken curry:
- You need 2 of small-medium potatoes, cut into chunks.
- Get 100 grams of green beans.
- Get of Oil.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- You need 1-2 of green chillies, slit.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Thai green curry.
- Use 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Take 2 teaspoons of fish sauce.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Get 400 grams of chicken breast, cut into chunks.
- Get 1 of Zest of lime.
- Get Handful of Basil leaves.
Steps to make Thai green chicken curry:
- Boil potatoes for 5 minutes. Add green beans and cook for an additional 3 minutes. They should be tender but not too soft. Drain and set aside..
- In a wok, heat some oil and add garlic and chillies. Do not let it brown. Add the curry paste and stir for a few seconds. Pour in coconut milk and let it come to a bubble..
- Add fish sauce and balance with sugar. Then add chicken pieces. Turn down the heat to simmer and cook covered for about 8 minutes till the chicken is cooked..
- Stir the potatoes and beans in and add lime zest. Finish off by adding the basil. Serve hot with rice..
If you find this Thai green chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.