Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Curry Turmeric Stir-fried Green Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Curry Turmeric Stir-fried Green Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One healthy alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy curry turmeric stir-fried green beans recipe. You can have healthy curry turmeric stir-fried green beans using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Curry Turmeric Stir-fried Green Beans:
- Get of Green beans, halved.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Get 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red pepper flakes (optional).
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of seasoning (chicken, mushroom, beef, anchovies, etc).
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of broth/water.
- Provide 1 tsp of soy sauce (optional).
Instructions to make Healthy Curry Turmeric Stir-fried Green Beans:
- Heat oil, saute garlic until fragrant, approx 30 seconds.
- Mix 1 tbsp water with turmeric, curry powder, cumin powder, pepper flakes -> add to pan/wok/pot. Stir and simmer for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Stir in green beans, stir fry. Season with salt, pepper, sugar, soy sauce, seasoning. Add water/broth.
- Cook for 1 minute (If you're using softer vegetables like eggplants, add now to steam a little).
- You're done!.
If you find this Healthy Curry Turmeric Stir-fried Green Beans recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.