Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Pui Shaag Chingri Chorchori (Malabar Spinach Curry) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pui Shaag Chingri Chorchori (Malabar Spinach Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pui Shaag Chingri Chorchori (Malabar Spinach Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It consists of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pui shaag chingri chorchori (malabar spinach curry) recipe. You can have pui shaag chingri chorchori (malabar spinach curry) using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pui Shaag Chingri Chorchori (Malabar Spinach Curry):
- Take 3-4 of long stems of Pui Shaag / Malabar spinach.
- Provide 1/2 cup of prawns, cleaned & deveined.
- Use 1-2 of long eggplant, cut lengthwise.
- Get 8-10 of broad beans, cut into half.
- You need 1 of med. radish, cut lengthwise.
- Provide 3 tbsp. of mustard oil.
- You need 1 tsp. of panch phoron (equal quantities of fennel, mustard, cumin, fenugreek & nigella (kalonji) seeds.
- Get 1 of dry red chilli.
- Use 2 of bay leaves.
- Use 2 of green chilies, slit.
- Prepare 1 " of ginger, grated.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Take 1 tsp. of roasted coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp. of roasted cumin powder.
- Get 1 tbsp. of mustard paste (kasundi).
- You need 1 tbsp. of mustard oil.
Steps to make Pui Shaag Chingri Chorchori (Malabar Spinach Curry):
- Wash the leaves well under running water and drain. Chop them along with the tender stems. Keep aside..
- Heat mustard oil in a pan & fry the prawns for a minute. Keep aside..
- Temper the same oil with panch phoron, bay leaves, red chilli & green chilli. Saute for a few seconds..
- Then add the chopped veggies,.
- Followed by ginger & all the dry spices (except salt). Saute till light brown..
- Add the greens & salt. Mix well and cook, covered till half done..
- Add the fried prawns & cook till done & all the moisture has evaporated..
- Add the mustard paste mustard oil..
- Give it a stir and switch off the flame..
- Serve with hot steamed rice for a comfort Bong meal..
If you find this Pui Shaag Chingri Chorchori (Malabar Spinach Curry) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.