Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Cauliflower kofta curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cauliflower kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already think that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower kofta curry recipe. You can cook cauliflower kofta curry using 26 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cauliflower kofta curry:
- Get of For kofta -.
- Prepare 1 of cauliflower.
- Get 1 of small ginger grated.
- You need 1/4 cup of coriander leaves finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of gram flour.
- Provide 2 tsp of corn flour.
- Get of Oil for frying.
- Use of For curry -.
- Use 1 of small onion chopped.
- Use 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 1 of small piece of ginger.
- Prepare 1-2 of green chilli.
- Take 2-3 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 3-4 of cashew nuts.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kashti methi.
- Use as required of Oil for cooking.
Steps to make Cauliflower kofta curry:
- First for kofta,take cauliflower,cut into small pieces,wash it properly. Then grate it..
- Now in a big bowl,take grated cauliflower, add red chilli powder,turmeric powder, salt,grated ginger, coriander leaves and gram flour. Mix all ingredients well.mix is ready..
- Now make lemon size kofta with this mix. Take corn flour and roll koftas into corn flour. Take a pan and add oil and fry these koftas until they becomes golden brown in color.koftas are already..
- Now for curry – in a kadai take 1 tbsp oil. Then add garlic,ginger,onion,green chilli and cashew nuts. Fry it for 2 -3 miNutes. Then add chopped tomatoes.Cook it until tomatoes becomes mushy. Turn off teh flame.Let it cool down then transfer it into jar and grond it well and make smooth paste.curry paste is ready..
- Now in a same kadai add 1 tsp oil add, cumin seeds,bay leaf. Then add red chilli powder,coriander powder,garam masala powder,turmeric powder and salt. Then add prepared curry paste. Cook it for 2 miNutes. Then add kasuri methi. Add little water and cook curry for 3-4 minutes. Curry is ready..
- Now add fry koftas to the curry. Serve hot with fulka or rice..
If you find this Cauliflower kofta curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.