Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Tomato Curry with Prawns and Coconut recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato Curry with Prawns and Coconut recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Curry with Prawns and Coconut recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals neglect. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, nonetheless. It consists of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato curry with prawns and coconut recipe. You can cook tomato curry with prawns and coconut using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tomato Curry with Prawns and Coconut:
- Get 20 of Prawns (medium).
- Prepare 1 dash of ● Brandy, white wine or sake.
- Prepare 800 ml of Water.
- Get 4 tbsp of Curry powder (Indian product).
- Use 2 of Consommé cubes.
- Get 2 of Onions.
- Use 1 of Carrot.
- Use 1 clove of Garlic.
- Take 1 of piece Ginger.
- Use 1 of from 2 tablespoons Olive oil.
- Take 1 can of Canned tomato.
- Take 1 can of ○ Canned coconut milk.
- Get 1 tbsp of ○ Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ○ Sugar.
- Get 1 of Plain flour.
Steps to make Tomato Curry with Prawns and Coconut:
- Peel the prawns and soak in the brandy. Set the shells aside..
- Dry-roast the shells in a frying pan until fragrant. Turn off the heat, pour the 800 ml of water into the pan, then turn the heat back on..
- Meanwhile, finely chop the onion, carrot, ginger, and garlic..
- Once the prawn stock starts to boil, remove the scum from the surface and continue to simmer over low heat..
- Using another frying pan, heat the olive oil and cook the onion until golden brown. Add the garlic, ginger, and carrot. Cook some more..
- Then add the canned tomato. Cook it as you mash the tomato until the moisture has evaporated. Then, add the curry powder and cook lightly..
- Strain the prawn stock through a strainer with a paper towel into Step 6's pan and add the consommé cubes. Simmer for 20 minutes..
- Turn off the heat and add the ○ ingredients. Turn the heat back on again..
- Coat the prawns with plain flour and add into the curry. When the prawns cook through, it is ready to serve!.
If you find this Tomato Curry with Prawns and Coconut recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.