Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai style ~ red curry veggie sauté recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai style ~ red curry veggie sauté recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai style ~ red curry veggie sauté recipe. You can cook thai style ~ red curry veggie sauté using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai style ~ red curry veggie sauté:
- Get 1 of medium ginger root (peeled and grated).
- Take 2-3 of tomatoes (depends on size) chopped into quarters.
- You need 3 of carrots peeled and chopped.
- Provide of any kind of unsaturated oil.
- You need 1 stalk of bok choy, chopped.
- Prepare of whole snow peas.
- Prepare half of an onion cut into semicircles.
- You need springs of mint.
- Get of red curry sauce.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- Take 1/4 tbsp of nutmeg.
- Get of oyster sauce.
Steps to make Thai style ~ red curry veggie sauté:
- Once all has been accomplished, get a frying pan (bigger diameter is better). Drizzle a little oil and turn the heat to medium high..
- Add the grated ginger after it gets warm and stir it..
- After adding ginger, you want to add the vegetables in order of what cooks longest to shortest (we're excluding tomatoes). So add the bok choy and when cooked add the carrots, onion, snow peas. Mix often until they cook. If your stove is very hot like mine, add water at times so it won't burn.
- After the other veggies cooked, add tomatoes and mint. Let it simmer for about 10 minutes or until juice comes out..
- Add spices and condiments and let it simmer for another 5 minutes..
- You're done, you can eat it now! 😀 You can eat it on rice or by itself. I hope you like it, it's my first recipe on here..
If you find this Thai style ~ red curry veggie sauté recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.