Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Gobhi Matar Keema recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gobhi Matar Keema recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Several vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gobhi matar keema recipe. You can have gobhi matar keema using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Gobhi Matar Keema:
- Provide 1 of Cauliflower grated medium.
- Provide 1 1/2 inch piece of Ginger chopped.
- Take 1 cup of boiled peas.
- You need 15-20 cloves of Garlic.
- Use 3 of Green chillies.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of asafoetida.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of Yogurt.
Instructions to make Gobhi Matar Keema:
- Chop ginger, garlic and green chillies in a chopper. Heat oil in a nonstick pan. Add cumin seeds and asafoetida and sauté till golden. Add ginger-garlic-green chillies and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Add cauliflower and peas mix well. Add salt, mix and cook for 1 minute. Add coriander powder and red chilli powder and mix. Cover and cook on medium heat for 1 minute. Add yogurt and mix. Cover and cook on medium heat for 5-7 minutes. Gobhi Matar Keema is ready..
If you find this Gobhi Matar Keema recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.