Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mixed Vegetable Jalfrezi with paneer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mixed Vegetable Jalfrezi with paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed Vegetable Jalfrezi with paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals neglect. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, however. It consists of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed vegetable jalfrezi with paneer recipe. You can have mixed vegetable jalfrezi with paneer using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mixed Vegetable Jalfrezi with paneer:
- You need 1/2 cup of carrot,chopped diagonally.
- You need 1/2 cup of diagonally cut french beans.
- Get 1/2 cup of par boiled cauliflower florets.
- Get 1 cup of paneer cut in square and lightly friend.
- Take 1/4 cup of fresh tomato pulp.
- Take 1 of large,onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Use 1/3 tsp of chilli powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of coriander leaves, finely choppe.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin – coriander seeds powder.
- You need 1/3 tsp of crushed kasoori methi.
- Take 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
Steps to make Mixed Vegetable Jalfrezi with paneer:
- Heat oil in kadhai. Fry the cut paneer lightly. To the same oil add cumin seeds and allow to splutter..
- Then add ginger as well as garlic paste and saute in medium flame for half a minute..
- Mix chopped onion and saute till translucent. Add the parboiled vegetables and saute..
- Mix all the dry masala powder from red chilli powder to kasoori methi and salt in the ingredients section..
- Add the paneer and 1 tbsp water, mix well and cook covered for 2-3 minutes, stirring in between..
- When vegetables are soft, add the tomato paste and mix well with paneer and vegetables..
- Add chopped coriander, cover and cook for a minute on medium flame..
- Serve hot vegetables and paneer jalfrezi with roti, paratha,naan. Thanks.
If you find this Mixed Vegetable Jalfrezi with paneer recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.