Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet potato curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet potato curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato curry recipe. To cook sweet potato curry you only need 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet potato curry:
- Provide 1 can of full fat coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 of medium sweet potato.
- Prepare 3 cloves of black garlic, minced.
- Take 1/4 of red chilli finely sliced.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ginger peeled and minced.
- You need 3 tablespoons of red Thai paste.
- Prepare 1 can of chickpeas drained and rinsed.
- Provide 1 can of aduki beans drained and rinsed.
- You need 1 can of black eyed beans drained and rinsed.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of garam masala.
- Provide 1 cup of Bouillon vegetable stock.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground pepper.
- Use 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Get 1 bag of baby spinach.
- Get Half of an onion.
- Get Cup of broccoli florets.
- Use of Fresh rosemary to top.
- Get of Fresh parsley to top.
- Get 2 tbsp of Chopped tomatos.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground pepper.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of pink himilayan sea- salt.
- Prepare of Brown basmati rice (to serve-optional).
Instructions to make Sweet potato curry:
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan over medium heat. Slice the onion, add and cook until brown. Add the ginger and the garlic. Cook for about a minute. Add the garam masala and the chopped tomatos. Sauté for another minute.
- Add the coconut milk and stir until the mixture thickens. Add the chickpeas, aduki beans and black-eyed beans. Dice the sweet potato and chop the broccoli. Add the vegetables with a cup of vegetable stock, salt and pepper. Cook for 15 minutes. Add the vegetables with a cup of vegetable stock, salt and pepper..
- Stir in the spinach and cook until wilted (1-2 minutes). Stir in the lemon juice..
- Wash the parsley and rosemary, removing the leaves from the stems. Finely chop the herbs..
- Serve over rice and top with the herbs.
If you find this Sweet potato curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.