Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Poppy prawn malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Poppy prawn malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently give a general increased sense of well-being.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to poppy prawn malai curry recipe. To cook poppy prawn malai curry you only need 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Poppy prawn malai curry:
- You need 100 gm medium of Prawn.
- Provide 4tsp of Poppy seeds.
- Provide 4tsp of malai or cream.
- Provide 1 of Tomato.
- Provide 2 tsp of Ginger chilli paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of Watermelon seeds.
- Use 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1pinch of chilli powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of mustard Oil.
- Get to taste of salt and sugar.
- Use 1big of Onion.
- Take 2 cloves of Garlic.
Steps to make Poppy prawn malai curry:
- Fry the prawn with salt and turmeric, then cut onion and garlic and put into the oil.then add the paste of poppy seeds and watermelon seeds in the mixture. Then chopped tomato and add the mixture in kahdai. saute the mixture with malai for 10 min then add water and ginger chiil paste.add turmeic chilli powder..
- Then add prawn which is already fried, then mix it gently into the kadhai. It is very tasty dish with rice..
If you find this Poppy prawn malai curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.