Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect South Indian coconut Biryani recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect South Indian coconut Biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to South Indian coconut Biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to south indian coconut biryani recipe. To cook south indian coconut biryani you need 31 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare South Indian coconut Biryani:
- Get of For Rice.
- Use 1 cup of basmati rice(boiled).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chana dal(soaked).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of urd dal(soaked).
- Take 1 tsp of peanuts.
- Take 1/2 tsp of mustard seed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cashews.
- Take 5-6 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 2-3 of Whole red chillimirch.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated fresh coconut.
- Take 2 tbs of lemon juice.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get 1-2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare of For the gravy.
- Use 2 of tomatoes finely chopped.
- Provide 1 cup of veggies (cabbage,carrot,cauliflower,beans)chopped.
- Use 1/4 cup of peas boiled.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bell peppers (red,yellow and green).
- Provide 1 tsp of green chilli chopped.
- Use 1/2 cup of beaten curd.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut milk.
- Take 1/4 tsp of haldi powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of lal mirch powder.
- Get 1-4 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of sambhar masala.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of dhaniya powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 3-4 of curry leaves.
- Take of Coriander leaves.
Instructions to make South Indian coconut Biryani:
- For Rice:Heat oil in a pan.add mustard seeds, sabut lal mirch,chana dal, urdh dal saute for a 2-3 mins.add peanuts,cashews and again saute for 2-3 mins.
- Then add curry leaves,2tsp grated coconut, salt, lemon juice and boiled rice mix it well.
- For gravy: Heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds,curry leaves then add all veggies and spices cook them for 5-6 mins.
- Add 1/2cup beaten curd and coconut milk to the vegetables cook for around 5mins..add coriander leaves mix well and set the cooked vegetables aside.
- Add the first layer of rice at the bottom then add layer of grated fresh coconut then add layer of vegetables then add layer of coconut and again layer of rice.
- Serve with hing raita..enjoy ur tasty meal.
If you find this South Indian coconut Biryani recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.