Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Raw Banana curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raw Banana curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to raw banana curry recipe. To make raw banana curry you need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Raw Banana curry:
- Provide 3 of raw banana.
- You need 1 of medium onion chopped.
- Use 1 cup of scraped coconut.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of tamarind pulp.
- Take 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
Instructions to make Raw Banana curry:
- In a grinding jar take coconut, red chilli t, salt, turmeric and tamarind..
- Add sufficient water and grind to smooth paste..
- Peeled the raw banana and cut into 1 inch cubes..
- Take a nonstick pan. Add bananas, onions, ground paste, garam masala and salt..
- Add 1½ cup water and mix well..
- Now put the pan on heat..
- Bring to boil, then cover and simmer for 8 – 10 minutes or till the bananas are cooked..
- Add coconut oil mix and further cook for a minute..
- Transfer into a bowl and serve hot..
If you find this Raw Banana curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.