Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Korma(Korma Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Korma(Korma Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most likely buy a lot of items out of habit. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken korma(korma curry) recipe. To make chicken korma(korma curry) you need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Korma(Korma Curry):
- Provide 1 kg of chicken.
- Provide 4 of Onions sliced.
- Take 2 of Green Chilies sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger-garlic paste.
- Take 1/4 Cup of ghee clarified butter.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 2-3 of green cardamom.
- You need 1/4 Cup of ghee.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garam-masala.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of yogurt plain.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken Marinade: thick Yogurt dahi.
- You need 2 tablespoon of ginger-garlic paste.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Meat masala.
Instructions to make Chicken Korma(Korma Curry):
- Clean and wash the chicken and then Prick the pieces with fork..
- Combine yogurt, ginger-garlic paste and masala in a bowl. Rub the chicken pieces with the marinade nicely..
- Keep the marinated chicken in the fridge for at least 4 -6 hours..
- Heat ghee in a heavy bottom pan.Add bay leaf and cardamom. Cook for few seconds. Now add the marinated chicken with the marinade to it..
- Fry over low heat till it turns tender for about 10 -15 minutes. Next add the korma masala (recipe below)and stir nicely to coat the chicken pieces with the masala..
- Add salt, green chillies and the meat masala. Cook the chicken over low flame till it gets cooked partially..
- Add water to it to make gravy. Simmer uncovered till it thickens and the chicken is fully cooked..
- Keep stirring at regular intervals. Garnish Chicken Korma with fresh coriander leaves..
- Serve Chicken Korma with Naan or rice..
- Korma Curry :Heat ghee in a heavy bottom pan. Add sliced onion and fry over low flame till it turns golden. Keep stirring at regular intervals, add the green chilli and ginger-garlic paste. Cook for 2 minutes. Turn off the heat. and allow it to cool down completely before blending the onion mixture along with yogurt to a smooth paste..
If you find this Chicken Korma(Korma Curry) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.